2008年3月11日 星期二

It's so interesting!

Today,I came to realize the interesting of linear algebra, to my surprise, I didn't fall asleep in the class, and I felt it's so tasty instead, what's better, I can understand all contents teacher said; it is a great improvement for me,and I wish I would keep it up. Maybe I need more time to sleep in order to keep clear; though I concentrated on the linear algebra class, I absent in the the calculus class; it is so terrible. In the foundation of higher mathematics class, teacher taught us how to prove mathematical problem by induction method; in fact, we all have leared it from senior high course, but I think that teacher complicated it and added to more form on them. In that way, the easy math became more boring and complicated. There are many things and assignments I haven't finished; I will continue to accomplish them.

沒有留言: